LuxFLAG hosted its first webinar on ESG data in partnership with PwC Luxembourg on 10 June 2020.
‘Navigating through the complex world of ESG data: what is reliable, correct and meets investor demand?”
Investors have used ESG data in investment processes for many decades. However, the demand for ESG/Sustainability data and ESG-aligned products has never been stronger. This has triggered a growing industry of researchers/ ESG data providers in the market using various methodologies which often lead to contrasting conclusions.
This webinar covered:
- What are investors looking for in terms of ESG data?
- Is the current market offer in ESG complete?
- Why do data providers reach contrasting conclusions on the same companies?
- Is there one solution which could fit all in terms of the methodology being used for defining an ESG profile of a company or a country?
- Could regulators / policy makers provide guidance or a set common standards/minimum requirements?
- The future of ESG data in relation to the EU taxonomy.
A recording of the webinar is available on vimeo below. Please use this password to watch it: PwC_LuxFlag_Webinar.