Codrina advises on general investment fund and regulatory matters. She has over ten years of extensive experience working in the alternative investment funds area. Codrina advises on the structuring, establishment, fundraising and on-going operations of all types of regulated and unregulated alternative investment funds, co-investment vehicles, SMAs and similar structures/arrangements while acting on behalf of fund sponsors (eg AIFMs and EUVECA managers).
Codrina also assists institutional investors in relation to their participation/investments in Luxembourg or foreign investment funds. Codrina is dealing with ESG aspects for asset managers and investment funds. Codrina has experience in advising in respect of matters pertaining to Luxembourg pension funds, including the establishment of ASSEPs and SEPCAVs as well as compartments thereof.
In 2015 and 2016, Codrina was seconded to Ardian and to Axa IM Real Assets, respectively, in Paris where she assisted on the structuring, launch and fundraising of infrastructure and real estate funds.
Codrina is qualified in Luxembourg, Paris and Bucharest. She joined Allen & Overy in 2020.
Other Noteworthy Experience includes advising:
- Enter content here Assisting various clients (such as JP Morgan, Prime Capital, Starwood, Schroders, EIF, ) on ESG disclosures and compliance matters
- Assisting two large French managers with respect to the structuring, launch and fundraising of their flagship Private Equity funds
- Assisting two large US managers with respect to the structuring, launch and fundraising of their flagship Private Equity funds
- Assisting a large Nordics manager with respect to the structuring, launch and fundraising of their flagship Private Debt funds
- Assisting a large German Manager with respect to the set-up of a Luxembourg infrastructure debt platform
- Assisting a mid-size Swiss manager with respect to the structuring, launch and fundraising of four successive generations of Private Equity funds
- Assisting a multinational company with respect to the set-up of a multi-compartment pension fund and its operation
- Assisting several EU managers with the set-up and operation of their EUVECA entities and their EUVECA funds
- Assisting a French entity with respect to its investments in real estate funds operated by a large US manager
- Assisting a supranational entity with respect to its investments in various Private Equity(Venture Capital/Private Debt funds operating in the EU