The Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency (LuxFLAG) is pleased to announce that 13 new investment and insurance products have been granted the use of a LuxFLAG label, for a total of 341 labelled investment and insurance products, with €183 billion of assets under management as at 1st January 2023.
The newly labelled investment and insurance products are*:
- DECALIA Silver Generation
- DECALIA Sustainable SOCIETY
- Digital Funds Stars Eurozone
- LIOR GP – Proxima Fund
- ActivMandate Green – Balanced managed by Spuerkeess Asset Management
- ActivMandate Green – Growth managed by Spuerkeess Asset Management
- ActivMandate Green – Offensive managed by Spuerkeess Asset Management
- Responsible and Engaged Mandate – Balanced Strategy managed by BGL BNP Paribas
- Responsible Investment Mandate – Balanced Strategy managed by BGL BNP Paribas
- Responsible Investment Mandate – Conservative Strategy managed by BGL BNP Paribas
- Responsible Investment Mandate – Dynamic Strategy managed by BGL BNP Paribas
- R-Gestion Sustainable managed by Banque Raiffeisen
The funds which were granted the use of the LuxFLAG Applicant Fund Status are:
- Kartesia Impact Fund I SCS
* Please note that the list might not be exhaustive
The full list of LuxFLAG labelled investment and insurance products is available on LuxFLAG website.
These investment and insurance products are domiciled in ten jurisdictions viz. Belgium, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Spain and Switzerland and are managed by more than 113 financial institutions based in 17 countries.
LuxFLAG labels are valid for a period of 12 months and are subject to renewal on expiry.
Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency (LuxFLAG)
LuxFLAG is an independent and international non-profit labelling agency which was founded in Luxembourg by seven public and private partners in July 2006.
LuxFLAG aims to contribute to sustainable development and promotes transparency by awarding a recognizable label to financial and insurance products. At present, LuxFLAG offers seven different labels which can be broadly classified into two different categories namely Impact Labels (Microfinance, Climate Finance, Environment, Green Bonds) and Sustainability Transition Labels (ESG, ESG Insurance Product and ESG Discretionary Mandate). Please visit our website www.luxflag.org for more detailed information on LuxFLAG’s labels, the application process and elegibility criteria.
In January 2020, LuxFLAG became the first sustainable finance labelling agency in Europe to obtain the ISAE 3000 Type II certification (International Standard on Assurance Engagement) for its system of internal controls for label issuance services to Sustainable Finance vehicles.