The Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency (LuxFLAG) is pleased to announce that 11 new investment and insurance products have been granted the use of a LuxFLAG label, for a total of 363 labelled investment and insurance products, with €208 billion of assets under management as at 1st July 2022.
The newly labelled investment and insurance products are*:
- Artemis Funds (Lux) – Global Select
- FLE SICAV-FIS
- Tahoe Income Credit Fund
- Symbiotics Sicav II – SEB Microfinance
- Tikehau Impact Credit
- Finaltis Efficient Beta Euro
- UniRak Nachhaltig
- UniRak Nachhaltig Konservativ
The funds which were granted the use of the LuxFLAG Applicant Fund Status are:
- Schelcher Euro Core Infrastructure Transition Debt
- Schelcher Euro Impact Infrastructure Transition Debt
- Eurazeo SME Industrial Assets II
* Please note that the list might not be exhaustive
The full list of LuxFLAG labelled investment and insurance products is available on our website.
These investment and insurance products are domiciled in nine jurisdictions viz. Belgium, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco and Spain and are managed by more than 110 financial institutions based in 16 countries.
LuxFLAG labels are valid for a period of 12 months and are subject to renewal on expiry.