TRAINEE/INTERNSHIP IN MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
(up to six months with a potential extention)
Your Responsibilities :
– Contribute to the preparation of the monthly newsflash, event invitations and member emails
– Support in updating content for website
– Contribute to the planning of LuxFLAG events
– Help to run LuxFLAG’s social media platforms Twitter and LinkedIn
– Contribute to the preparation of internal marketing material
– Client Database management
– Other administrative tasks
Who you are:
– You hold at least a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Finance, or orther business related fields
– You are fluent in both English and French (oral and written). German, Luxembourgish or any other language would be a strong plus
– You are proactive and well organised, with an ability to work effectively
– You rely on getting things done and are used to respect deadlines
– You are rigorous, autonomous and a quick learner
– You are a reliable and resilient person
– You have excellent knowledge of MS office tools such as Excel, Word and Power Point
What we can offer you:
As a member of the LuxFLAG team, you will be working in a dynamic environment with many opportunities to grow your knowledge in the very promising field of Sustainable Finance. We attach a high importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees and we are committed to the values reflected in our CSR policy.
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line ‘application for traineeship’ If you have any further questions, you may reach us on Tel: +352 22 30 26-40 Mobile: +352 621 321 795
About LuxFLAG :
LuxFLAG, the Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency, is an independent and international, non- profit association created in Luxembourg in July 2006 by seven founding partners, the Luxembourg Government, ALFI, ABBL, ADA, the European Investment Bank, Luxembourg for Finance and the Luxembourg Stock Exchange who are the Charter members. LuxFLAG aims to promote the raising of capital for the Responsible Investment sector by awarding a recognisable label to eligible investment vehicles in Microfinance, Environment, ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), Climate Finance and Green bonds. The objective is to reassure investors that the labelled investment vehicles invest in a responsible manner.
Considering the current growth of the agency, we are looking for a dynamic new team member in order to support us in Marketing and Communication tasks. This traineeship is aimed at a period of up to six months with a possible extention.