Join our team as an intern / trainee!
Throughout the entire year, LuxFLAG is delighted to receive interns /trainees for a 6 months Internship/Traineeship (M/F/D)
- Reports to: Head of Sustainability Operations
- Place of work: Luxembourg (Kirchberg)
- Vacancy type: Full time
- Contract type: Student contract
LuxFLAG, the Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency, is an independent, international, non-profit organization created in Luxembourg in July 2006 jointly by now eight public and private partners. LuxFLAG aims to promote the raising of capital for the sustainable finance sector by awarding a recognizable label to eligible financial products in Climate Finance, ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance), Environment, Microfinance, Green Bonds, ESG Insurance Products and ESG Discretionary Mandates. The LuxFLAG Labels are recognized for their high standards and rigorous assessment of applicant financial products’ investment holdings, strategy and procedures with respect to ESG matters as well as an affirmation of their transparency to investors – which are key components of the eligibility criteria for the LuxFLAG labels.
- Get to have insights into the different areas of the LuxFLAG activities.
- Work in a dynamic environment with many opportunities to grow your knowledge in the very promising field of Sustainable Finance.
- The role requires an analytical as well as dedicated mindset to support and actively contribute to the LuxFLAG Label Operations and research processes
Profile, skills and capabilities:
- Master degree in Finance, Law, Economics, Statistics, or Business, ideally with a specialisation on Sustainability/Sustainable Finance/Sustainable Development;
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Fluency in English, additional language skills are considered as a strong asset;
- Analytical, committed and diligent;
- Organised with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Creativity, both in ideas and execution;
- Self-motivated, flexible and disciplined with an enthusiastic and positive approach;
- Strong interpersonal and; communication skills;
Our working environment:
LuxFLAG aims to create a positive impact on society by supporting the development of socially and environmentally responsible investments. Our greatest resource is our diverse and dynamic workforce. A culture based on open communication and cooperation at work encourages internal discussion and reflection and provides possibilities for continued professional growth.
We are dedicated to treating all workers and applicants fairly and equitably, and we support diversity and inclusion across our Association. We value diversity as a key asset and welcome all applicants regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or identity, disability or age.
We consider cultural diversity as driver of both adaptability and innovation. Our mission is to provide equality of opportunity, aspiration, and experience to everyone who works in our Association. Additionally, both our team and our CSR Committee are constantly dedicated to making the workplace more environmentally friendly.
Interested applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter detailing their qualifications and experience for the role to: email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in Luxembourg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.