LuxFLAG is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Support Specialist (M/F/D)
About the job:
Place of work: Luxembourg Kirchberg
Vacancy type: Full time
Contract type: CDI
Starting date: as soon as possible
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
LuxFLAG, the Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency, is an independent, international, non-profit organization created in Luxembourg in July 2006 jointly by public and private partners.
LuxFLAG aims to promote the raising of capital for the sustainable finance sector by awarding a recognizable label to eligible investment vehicles in Climate Finance, ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance), Environment, Microfinance, Green Bonds and Sustainable Insurance Products.
The LuxFLAG Labels are recognized for their high standards and rigorous assessment of applicant investment vehicles’ investment holdings, strategy and procedures with respect to ESG matters as well as an affirmation of their transparency to investors – which are key components of the eligibility criteria for the LuxFLAG labels.
As of now, LuxFLAG labels 361 financial products from 9 jurisdictions with assets under management of over €190 billion.
We are looking for a motivated team player to support our rapidly growing activities within the
Communications & Marketing, and Business Development departments. Working closely with LuxFLAG’s wider team, the Marketing and Business Development Support Specialist will provide general support, including for organization of events and other areas of marketing and communication.
LuxFLAG believes in the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees and is committed to sustainability values. You will be working in a dynamic multi-cultural environment with many opportunities to increase your knowledge in the very promising field of Sustainable Finance.
- Help coordinate LuxFLAG’s events, including the 4th LuxFLAG Sustainable Investment Week, held in October 2022;
- Liaise with various media partners and stakeholders in and outside the company;
- Help execute LuxFLAG’s social media strategy and handling of industry media requests;
- Ensure marketing materials and web content is engaging and accurate;
- Manage and maintain the database of stakeholder contacts, as well as CRM responsibilities including direct communication with members and other stakeholders;
- Support the administrative and accounting processes for LuxFLAG’s Charter Members, the Associate Members and labelled funds; and
- Any additional related task and/or responsibility upon request.
Your profile – skills and capabilities:
- Higher education certificate or Bachelor degree in Communications & Marketing or Business Development
- Minimum of 1 or 2 years of relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Strong interest in the organization of events
- Strong communication, organizational and administrative skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, flexible and disciplined with an enthusiastic and positive approach
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Basic knowledge of tools such as Mailchimp, Canva, Salesforce/CRM are considered a plus
- Fluency in English and French, any additional language skill is considered a plus
- Passionate about sustainability or desire to be part of the journey to sustainability
Closing date for applications: 01/08/ 2022
Interested applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter detailing their qualifications and experience for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Luxembourg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.