Reports to: Head of Office
Place of work: Luxembourg (Kirchberg)
Vacancy type: Full time/Part time
Contract type: six-month CDD (Maternity Leave) with possibility to be converted in CDI
LuxFLAG, the Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency, is an independent, international, non-profit organization created in Luxembourg in July 2006 jointly by public and private partners. LuxFLAG aims to promote the raising of capital for the sustainable finance sector by awarding a recognizable label to eligible investment vehicles in Climate Finance, ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance), Environment, Microfinance, Green Bonds, ESG Insurance Products and ESG Discretionary Mandates. The LuxFLAG Labels are recognized for their high standards and rigorous assessment of applicant investment vehicles’ investment holdings, strategy and procedures with respect to ESG matters as well as an affirmation of their transparency to investors – which are key components of the eligibility criteria for the LuxFLAG labels. As of now, LuxFLAG labels 342 financial products from 10 jurisdictions with assets under management of over €180 billion.
Support the Head of Office in her daily responsibility
Your Main Finance, Administrative and IT tasks:
• Contribute to the administrative and accounting processes for LuxFLAG’s Charter Members, Associate Members and labelled funds;
• Support the debtor management (payment orders, bookkeeping, follow-up as required);
• Perform the bank’s reconciliation;
• In charge of LuxFLAG’ stocks of office supplies orders including marketing materials (goodies, posters), expenses reimbursement, IT equipment, etc.;
• Act as the single point of contact of all IT matters including keeping up to date databases and deal with IT suppliers;
• Support the Business Development and Marketing Department in particular for organizing LuxFLAG’s internal and external events and updating LuxFLAG website;
• Any additional related task and/or responsibility upon request.
Your Profile, skills and capabilities:
• Degree in accounting and/or administrative function or similar professional experience;
• At least 2 years of professional experience in Accounting and Administration;
• Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, PPT, Word) and of any other Marketing tools;
• Exposure to IT projects is considered a plus;
• Fluency in written and spoken English and French;
• Organized with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Ability to multi-task and to respond to new priorities rapidly;
• Self-motivated, flexible and disciplined with an enthusiastic and positive approach;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Reliability, with a high sense of responsibility and discretion.
What you can expect:
• A working environment with diverse nationalities that is keenly interested in making a positive difference through LuxFLAG CSR Committee
• A job that allows you to fully utilize and expand your skills and to share a collaborative can-do spirit with LuxFLAG team
• A purpose-driven, performance-oriented organization that rewards above-average result
• Good work-life-balance and flexible working hours
• Training plan for your individual career development
LuxFLAG aims to create a positive impact on society by supporting the development of environmentally and socially responsible investments. Our people are our greatest asset. An open and collaborative working culture promotes internal reflection and debate and offers ongoing training and development opportunities. We are committed to treating all employees and applicants fairly and equally and we promote diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organization. We consider diversity a critical asset and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. We believe that cultural diversity sparks creativity and fosters adaptability. Our goal is to deliver an equality of opportunity, an equality of aspiration and an equality of experience to everyone who works in our Association.
Interested applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter detailing their qualifications and experience for the role to: email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in Luxembourg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.