- This event has passed.
Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2022
Returning to an in-person hybrid format, Climate Action will host the 5th Annual Sustainable Investment Forum Europe as a 4 part event series, in official partnership with UNEP FI.
Parts 1 & 2 of the Forum take place in London at the Hilton, Bankside on 26 April, and parts 3 & 4 online on 4 & 5 May, building on the momentum created at COP26 by discussing tangible pathways for responsible investors to actively support climate-friendly investments.
We are pleased to Partner with Climate Action for this event and to let you know that registration is now open. You can receive a premium digital event ticket here.
· Network and reconnect face-to-face with industry peers from across the UK and Europe
· Interact and engage with our leading influential speakers on critical topics that will shape our economies for a sustainable, equitable and net zero future
· Strengthen and create new relationships through our in-person networking event features: coffee breaks, lunch, and the drinks reception amongst others
Can’t attend in-person? No problem, Parts 3 & 4 of the Forum will take place online on the 4 & 5 May. Online registration is open to all members of the sustainable investment community and allows you to interact with a global audience.
· Access over 18 hours of live or on-demand content from over 100 world class speakers
· Download exclusive white papers and reports from key stakeholders
· Connect with 5,000 Investors and Investment Managers, Pension funds, Insurers, Banks, Multi-Laterals, Policymakers, Think-Tanks and NGOs from Europe and the rest of the world